Student Accounts

Student Account Forms

Looking for Financial Aid Forms? They're available on the Financial Services site.

Florida Prepaid Questions

The Student Accounts Office is your Florida Prepaid contact at JU. We identify students with Florida Prepaid and bill your plan automatically. Your billing will post to your JU self-service portal bill by the end of the first week of class each semester.

Is there any Prepaid-related paperwork to complete? No. We automatically bill Florida Prepaid for the number of credits taken each term. The only paperwork we’ll ask you for is if you don’t want us to bill automatically. We can never bill for more hours than you are taking, but we can bill for fewer at your request. Contact the JU Student Accounts office to cancel or lessen your billing for a specific term.

Florida Prepaid FAQs

Tax Information


What is a 1098-T Form? Form 1098-T, Tuition Payment Statement, is the information return that colleges and universities are required to issue for the purpose of determining a student’s eligibility for the Hope educational tax credit and Lifetime learning education tax credit.

How can I get a copy of my 1098-T? JU will provide 1098-T through Self Service. An email will be sent to the students once the 1098-T are available.

1098-T FAQs

1042-S Tax Information

What is a 1042-S form? Form 1042-S is a year-end federal tax document issued to foreign students who have received scholarships that exceed tuition and mandatory fees.

How do I receive the 1042-S? The form 1042-S is available to you by the Student Accounts Office.

1042-S FAQs


JU has partnered with SprinTax to assist international students with filing their tax return. Here is some additional information about our partnership.



Related Links


Student Accounts

Office location

Howard Administration Building
2800 University Blvd N
Jacksonville, FL 32211

Office hours

Mon – Fri, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.

Telephone number

(904) 256-7080

Email address